Behind the New Gate Mall was a small Carnival and I decided to take Ethan to it on Saturday. I picked up Jace so Ethan would have someone to go on them with him and Lindsi also brought Trenton. The boys had a real blast and rode on a lot of rides. Me and Lindsi also went on a few rides ourselves. We went on this one called Gravitar or something like that. Holy Moses it look like a space ship and honestly it made me feel like out was outta space. You have a complete outta body experience with this ride. People inside the ride were climbing on the walls and they kept telling the Carni in the middle to keep going. I thought the ride would never end. FYI to anyone, if you go on this ride make sure you seriously have nothing else you want to go on. We left the carnival afterwards. Honestly you feel like you just woke up from surgery high on anesthetic. You feel completely high and loopy! It's HORRIBLE. I did get one thing out of this ride. I honestly for the first time really felt like I was getting old!
I don't know how to get this you tube video on this thing but here is the link to the ride I'm talking about. Seriously as you watch it, realize that this ride is spinning faster than a blender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YijTJSH3VE
Ethan and Trenton on the cars. They both got the hang of steering really quickly!

Ethan on the carousal not sure if he is liking this.
4
Ethan and Trenton on the boats.
The boys got bored of the boat for a few and wanted to play in the water. I told Ethan it was dirty water and not to play in it and the Carni told me, “Oh no ma’am it’s clean was just put in yesterday!” LOL I died laughing. Holy cow. It’s clean after two days of kids playing in it? Crazy guy.
Ethan looks like he is sleeping but I think he was playing in the water that was on the bottom of the boats.

Ethan and Trenton on the cars.
Lindsi and Shawna on a ride!

Cori decided to come!

All three boys enjoyed the mini roller coaster. Ethan and Trenton couldn’t stop laughing. (except when we were taking pictures. They look shocked)
Jace loving it.



This ride reminds me of the “cups” ride at Disneyland. The boys didn’t like it much. It was a strawberry shape. Still, they didn’t care..jpg)




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Looking at the water again.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ethan could barely reach the handle bars!.jpg)
My mom even got Ethan to wave!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Looks like a totally fun time you had. That spinning ride- you could never get me on something like that. Looks totally crazy. The kids look great on all those rides. Love the pictures. You do have one heck of a cute boy. :)
Post a Comment