Saturday night Lindsi invited us to her and Gary's house for a BBQ. We had Jack Daniel's Chicken. I had never heard of it before but apparently you can buy it marinated at the store. I brought some organic chips and strawberry lemonade, which I must say was so yummy!!! Well aside from all that, we had some fun times playing Guitar Hero! We each took turns playing. I took a shot first. I love this thing! Next up was Michael.

While he was playing the little kids (Trenton, Ethan, and Jace) were jumping all over Aunt Lisa. She is pretty popular with the Little Tykes. What a blessing for the mom's. We get a nice break every now and then!

Trenton even thought he would give it a shot. He was cute. I think he has watched so much that he has it down packed. What is funny is when he grabs the mic and starts singing to the TV. Hilarious!
I'm not sure where this fits in with Guitar Hero but he was sure mad at this guitar.
Now it was Lisa's turn. She did quite well I must say.
All in all we had a good time. One thing that confuses me is how did I not get into one picture and I wasn't EVEN the one TAKING the pictures? That is funny to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment