Thursday, September 11, 2008

Girls Night out Lava Hot Springs Idaho

Some friends and I decided we needed a weekend away from husbands and kids.....so we went to Lava Hot Springs, Idaho...What happens in Lava....Stays in Lava.



We decided to go play Bingo and Kim won $5.00!



Lora won $28 bucks!



Then we decided to do some dancing and Kim and Lora got down with it!



Kim attacking a poll on our way home. She is so funny!



Not sure about this....but it was funny!



More Bingo and eating grub!



My sister came with us and I'm glad she did. It was a blast!



Then we thought we would try our hand at Kareoke.....we sang, "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me!" It was hilarious!

1 comment:

The Thomas Six said...

Looks like lots of fun! Maybe I'll have to invite myself alongsome time. Not sure if the singing is my kind a thing, but guess you never know... Fun does funny things to people :)